Sunday, September 7, 2008

Football Is Upon Us!

Well, it's official....I'm finally a real sports fan! I just received my first team hoodie in the mail.

This year I decided to try and keep up with football, since Travis loves it and everyone I watch it with gets annoyed when all I can do is point out funny names. So in an effort to stay cool, I decided to pick a favorite team. Who did I choose? The Eagles, of course. I'd love to say that I analyzed their plays, learned the positions and the players, and knew a little background on the coach. But the truth is that I picked the Eagles because I knew this day would come; the day in which I, Alex Star, had the opportunity to wear a real team hoodie. And I picked the Eagles because, quite frankly, I look darn good in their colors. Yep, that's the reason. If you'd like to argue, I'll take a picture of me in teal and prove you wrong!


So as I sit here, bored yet perfectly snug and cozy in my new fleece-lined $49-but-clearanced-to-$11 IN YOUR FACE embroidered zip-up Eagles gear, I have just one thing to say.........who is their quarterback again?

1 comment:

Tutu said...

Alex, you crack me up! I've missed you on the boards. Hope things are going well for you!
~Susan