Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Today's Headline:



Today's Headline: Doctors Find Only Four Limbs; Travis Shocked!


Yes, that's right kids, we're officially allowed to buy pink and frilly outfits now, it's a girl! Sugar and spice and everything nice, so they say (whoever they are...). We are excited. Travis said he thought it was a boy, but I think every male in the human race is genetically predisposed to saying that. I know he is happy to have a little girl coming. Of course, she won't be allowed to date until she's 40, but I think that's another genetic "dad" thing....

Anywho, as of right now her name is going to be Alaina. I really wanted the middle name to be Rowan, but every time I say that Trav says "Like rowin' a boat?" so obviously he isn't as keen on it. Rose was my other option, but he says we aren't giving birth to a 90 year old woman. So, still undecided there. I'm open to suggestions, if you feel so inclined!

No comments: